Thursday 2 December 2021

Christmas Wreath

 Afternoon everybody

I made a card for hubby's brother and his wife, I always try to make them a different type of card each year.  This year wanted to try something out of my comfort zone, this card took me two days to make.  Its a Christmas Wreath Card.  I used CC Florian Foam to make the flowers which I really enjoyed doing but my fingers were very inky for days lol.  

So here without further ado is the card.



Well for some reason my blog has decided I am French lol.  I have caught up with all your lovely blogs if I have missed anyone I apologise.  

Love Alison xx




12 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW so beautiful Alison..I'm inspired and need to make a wreath now, love your flowers and the silver die cut ones are so pretty too..gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Alison love your choice of colours

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just gorgeous, lovely job with the flowers and love the silver along with them, very special card indeed!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is so beautiful Alison the wreath looks amazing so does the card fold and colours a superb creation
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful well worth the two days love the flowers and silver foliage
Carol x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alison, a fabulous design - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

I'm always a sucker for a Christmas wreath and this is super with the silver elements.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Alison
Gr Karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazingly stunning Alison, what a wonderful card and gift in one.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Alison, it's a gorgeous design, I love all that silver foliage making the wreath, lovely colours too, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post, great design....love this. Thanks for sharing in the facebook group too, everyone loved it. x..Have a lovely weekend xxx

EmmaT said...

Stunning creationx