Wednesday 1 December 2021

Caterwauling

 Morning everybody 

Busy day ahead Coffee Stop with the oldies this morning, then home for lunch then popping into town as I need some waistband interfacing for this evening then off to Sarah’s for dinner (having casserole tonight which I made yesterday). Then it’s off to sewing class.

Todays card is used by masking stamps, it took me three attempts before I was happy with this and as I have never done this before am happy as to how this turned out.




I had so much fun doing this will certainly do it again

Will pop by again later to check out your wonderful blogs 

Alison x

13 comments:

brenda said...

Great masking of the cats Alison, it's a super card. Have a good day.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Alison
Gr Karin

meg said...

You grouped your card beautifully Alison,don't know that I would welcome them if they arrived at my door,a fun card

Bianca said...

What a lovley card! Your coloration looks very realistic. I´m always a little bit in trouble if I try to color cat´s fur. Have a lovely day! xx Bianca

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous fun card, and I super cat topper, well done on the masking, you've done a great job, Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super catty card Alison ... and well done with your masking ... I must admit I have not done much of it ... I have to really think which one is to go to the top lol ... hope you are keeping well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card love all the cats and great masking
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your perseverance paid off big time Alison, this is fabulous.
Faith x

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic work with the masking, Alison! I love the singing kitties and the sentiment just makes the card. lol

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Alison what a brilliant fun card love those pussy cats you did some great masking a super make
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fun card Alison, you have created a super scene - it certainly looks like lots of masking.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Ha ha ha....great fun and fabulous image Alison, I can hear them all over here..love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Conniecrafter said...

Ha ha so fun, you did a great job masking, I am still trying to figure that out :)