Saturday 11 December 2021

Very Quiet Day

 Evening everybody

Hope you are all keeping well and safe.   I have had a very quiet day, a bit of housework  and some cards made but unable to showcase just yet as they are for my Polkadoodles  Gem of a Craft Challenge Design Team.

I have made a Christmas Card that I can show you, this was a commissioned card that a friend asked me to make for her family.




Just about to cook dinner so will be catching up on your lovely blogs shortly.

Regards

Alison 

10 comments:

chrissy xx said...

This is sooooo cute! LOve your colours and design. I've eaten and are waiting for Strictly to start! Can't dance, but, like to watch lol.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the cute snowman
Carol x

meg said...

Love this Penny Black snowman he looks great in blue

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love the snowman and your pretty border too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and beautiful Alison
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Alison, a jolly snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card Alison, I love the snowman, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous and Wintery and lovely Alison.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Oh,I do like those quiet days Alison, and love your gorgeous snowman card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. I think this is one of the best snowmen, he never fails to raise a smile every time ive seen him over the years. Emmax