Monday 29 November 2021

Another Glitterart Card

 Morning all

Hope you are all keeping warm and well.  I have a fairly busy day today as it’s my sewing group in the village hall this afternoon so need to load the car up with ironing board and iron plus my project and sewing machine.  Also not forget the tea/coffee and homemade custard tarts.

I made another card creating a scene with two stencils and glitter paste yesterday so here it is now it’s dried


Well will be back later to check out your lovely makes

Alison x

10 comments:

meg said...

You created a beautiful scene with your stencils Alison,a beautiful card

coldwaters2 said...

What a gorgeous Winter scene you have created Alison I love that big circle also the trees and Deer it looks so wonderfully festive
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the stamped scene and snowflakes
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Alison, I love the colours and the pretty snowflakes, Kate x

NanaConnie said...

Oh, my, what great work with those stencils, Alison! Lovely color combo, too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! What a beautiful and elegant card Alison, love it. I hope your class went well?
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Alison, great stenciling..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alison, such a lovely scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Allison and thanks for follow my blog.

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, design and colours, simply gorgeous..x