Wednesday 29 January 2014

Afternoon All its not raining yippee

Afternoon all

I tried to get caught up with everybody's post yesterday but just could not sit at the computer long enough to catch up so will do that today as I am feeling slightly better today thank goodness still have a headache though.  I am typing this while on the phone  (holding) trying to get someone out to rod the drain that the shower water goes into as its full of silt, well they have made a tentative appointment for this afternoon so just have to wait and see if they turn up.

I  have been on another candle making spree with another new mould that arrived yesterday and have to say I am delighted with how this candle has turned out.  Used White Musk as a perfume as I love the smell of it and I always keep the first candle I make with each mould as a sample to show people at craft fairs etc.

So what do you think?

Well am off to catch up with everybody's wonderful creations and also do some long awaited DT Work.

Love Alison xxx

15 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

What a beautiful elegant shape, looks so special. I do hope you are feeling much better and that the chap doesn't let you down with the drain.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful designed candle Ginny x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning design and i hope your head feels better soon, Luv Sam x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Alison, What a great design....Joolsx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Oh I love this. The shape it perfect! Take care Zo xx

crafty-stamper said...

I love the shape and I love white musk
carol x

Doreen said...

Love the shape of this.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, a really beautiful shape and I bet it smells lovely too.
Glad you are feeling a bit better today.
hugs Sue xx

ALI said...

Great design Alison.

Rachel Webber said...

Love the look of this candle, just stunning - will keep my fingers crossed that you continue to feel better and we can get together Saturday

Love

Rach
X

Unknown said...

Hi Alison, just having a little catch up with your blog - admiring all those candles! Wow they are fabulous - but have to say the iced one is stunning!

Hope you continue to improve.

Sarah

Unknown said...

You are onto a new career my friend, making candles. I wouldn't know where to start, love this one...haven't even seen anything like it here in the shops. One would hate to light it as it's so pretty....do you make them in other shapes similar to this or guess you need the moulds.

You mentioned coat, jumpers gloves, gosh we don't wear that in my part of Australia in winter....maybe a short sleeve cardigan over a long cotton T shirt...other parts of Australia can get very cold though, we are further up north...xxx

Wendy said...

Love the shape of this one Alison, it's beautiful and bet it smells lovely too.
Glad to hear you are feeling better today.
Wendy xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful candle, even a plain white one looks great when it's twisted :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous alison.the shape is really fab :D

xx coops xx