Monday 13 January 2014

Morning Everybody

Hope you all had a good weekend, mine was certainly productive two DT cards finished and a card for me to post, I also made some lavender soap but have a problem have cured it overnight and I should be able just to tip it out of the mould (my new one) but for some reason the soap is very crumbly and is breaking when I try to take it out, think it may be too much water as I got Alan to measure it for me and think he may of put too much in.  Have popped it in the freezer for a couple of hours and will try again if not will have to throw this away and make a new batch.

The card I want to share with you today is an anniversary card, the image is from Dr Digi which I think has some fab fun images of which I now own a few of, can you tell I could not sleep last night was up until 3.30am and then had to take Sarah to work so was up at 7am, am tired now but will have to keep myself going otherwise I will be up all night again.


The silicone Glue is showing through on the photo but does not on the card thank goodness.  Am off to have some breakfast now and then as all the housework is done, Alan and Sarah set too yesterday, I can sit and relax and make another card yippee

Will be back blog hopping later 

Love Alison xxx

11 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Alison, such a great image and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning Alison.fab fun image and I love your colours ;D

x coops xx

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby image and a great layout too, luv Sam x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is fantastic love all your embellishments Ginny♥

Carol said...

Fabulous card Alison, love the colours. Carol x

Rachel Webber said...

Great card Ali & I love that image - must not look at that site, or I will be spending again!

Hope we can get together again soon

Love

Rach
X

Doreen said...

Fabulous card Alison,love the image.xxx

Jackie said...

Fabulous fun card Alison. Shame about the soap, hopefully you won't have to bin it! :o)
Jackie xx

crafty-stamper said...

fabulous image and love the B.paper and embellishments -good luck with the soap
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Wow the Image is so funny i love the Card.
Hugs Elfie

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Alison, I love your fun image.
Pauline
x