Monday 20 January 2014

Morning Everybody

Hi everyone

Hope the weather is as gorgeous for you as it is here on Dartmoor, the sun is shining so much so I just had to get up early so I wouldn't waste the day.

Today's card was for the DT Call over at Cuddly Buddly but just read the rules and you have to use all their goodies so am going to post this and then off to buy stuff from them to make another card.

Am waiting for the doctor to call as my back is really bad again and I have run out of painkillers so need an urgent prescription but can't have it until I have spoken with the GP.

Well here is my card, I will probably be back soon with another card for the DT Call.



Will be back later to do some blog hopping.

Love Alison xxx

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful wedding card Ginny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Alison, such a cute image and beautiful design.
I hope you don't have to wait too long to get your painkillers and that you are feeling better soon.
hugs Sue xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card Alison, great design.

Chrissy said...

So cute Alison..love the image and colouring and love the heart design...hope you get your painkillers and get better soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

What a cute card Ailson..sweet heart design...

Sending you hugs and hope you feel better soon...Jools

sandy's crafty bits said...

Wow super card Alison very clever ... Hope your back and is a bit better tonight ... Thank you so much for visiting my blog ...happy crafting and love sandy xx

Unknown said...

Stunningly gorgeous card, love hearts.xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card :o)
I hope you got your painkillers okay, got to get some myself this week!
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Alison.really sweet image and I love your fabulous design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Really sweet Image love this Card and the COlor Combo.
Hugs Elfie