Thursday 30 January 2014

Morning

Good Morning to everybody

Feeling a bit better again today, although still achy but at least the headache as gone.  I have another candle to showcase today which I made this morning before having breakfast.  

I ordered a lovely stamp from LOTV yesterday so hoping it will arrive soon so I can have a play with it for my DT card with Fantasy Stampers.  The Lovely Annie made me a watermark for my cards and have had a play with it this morning and it is beautiful.  A BIG THANK YOU Annie.  

Well here is my candle had a lot of trouble with this mould as it comes in two halves and when I put it together I noticed that one side does not quite seal and it leaks fixed it for now by putting some blue tac to form a seal and am going to contact the company to see if I can exchange it.



Sorry about the poor picture quality but the light in here is not very good today.

and

Here is a little thank you card for the Soap Kitchen who have helped me sort my recipe out for my soap which went horribly wrong when I bought new moulds, have used the watermark that Annie designed for me I just love it.


Well am off to do a bit of blog hopping then I need to go the shop to get fresh veg for tonight's dinner.

Love Alison 


11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another wonderful designed candle beautiful card Ginny x

applejack cards by sue said...

I am so pleased you are feeling a little bit better... lets hope the spring warmth helps your joints. (I do believe spring will be here...sometime) Love your new candle-hopefully the company will help you.

NGCARDS said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and such lovely creations today hun xxx

Rachael said...

Glad to hear your feeling better Alison. looks like you've been keeping busy - loads of lovely things on your blog, and the candles look amazing! Rachael x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous candle shape Alison..hope the sealing of the seams can be sorted..love your new watermark and your thankyou card is just gorgeous..glad to hear you are feeling better now..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

A fabulous candle Alison and beautiful card too, such a lovely gesture.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

So nice is this thank you card and a pity your candle did not seal correctly...hopefully they will replace it which I am sure they will. You are welcome to the watermark and I am pleased you like it, a pleasure.xxx

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card and a beautiful candle. I hope you manage to get it changed :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

gorgeous card alison.fab pretty design and i love the floral image.
i hope you manage to sort out your mould problem as its a really beautiful shaped candle, very art deco ;D

xx coops xx

crafty-stamper said...

beautiful image and love the watermark and another elegant candle
Carol x

cotnob said...

I love your candle Alison, such an elegant design.
Your card is beautiful, I love this LOTV image and your watermark looks fabulous.
Pauline
x