Sunday 19 January 2014

Afternoon everybody

Hello everybody beautiful crisp day today, makes such a change to have the sun shining as well as doing more soap, the couple of batches I re-batched yesterday have not worked think I have added too much water so am having to do this all over again, but without added water.  This does not harm the soap in any way so at least I am not having to throw them all out.  I am now cutting boxes out on the Silhouette, thank god for this lovely machine don't fancy having to cut nearly two hundred boxes, its bad enough just sitting here feeding the card and pressing cut lol.   I have had a commission in for six  cards so got cracking on them and the first is for a Baby Girl card from her Great Grandparents, not too sure about the image, Sarah seems to think its a bit weird lol.




The second card is for a lady who is a teacher and loves to swim but I could not find on Google any images that I liked wanted a Victorian Bathing Belle on her own but this image kept popping up and I quite liked it so used that.

So that is two of the cards out of the way have started on another one which I will get to after I have cut out the first 20 boxes and the ribbons to go around the box.

Alan and Sarah have taken Bella out down to Saltram House (National Trust)  for a lovely long walk and are going to the shop to get some fresh veg on the way back.  I decided to stay home and have five minutes to myself.

Well am off to do a bit of blog hopping now and to do some DT blogging so hope to see you all again soon.

Love Alison xx














11 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Alison.xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards...love the bathing belle one great design...Joolsx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning baby card and very elegant Bathing Bell card Ginny x

Janice said...

Youh ave been busy what with soap and your lovely cards - excellent crafting. It's been horrible and wet here so it's a crafty day here too. Jx

crafty-stamper said...

Great bathing belle image love the layout and flowers,love the gorgeous embellishments on the baby card and I have this image(not used)as I am with Sarah not keen lol
carol x

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous cards Alison and I love the baby..too cute...and the bathing beauty reminds me of my Nana..even in the 60's she wore stuff similar..

luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Two fabby cards hun and so different too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Alison, I love your designs and beautiful detailing on each.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Alison, sounds like you are keeping busy!
Pauline
x
P.S. I have a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, sounds like you will be a busy lady...good on you keeps you young...xx

coops said...

both so gorgeous Alison.stunning images and designs :D

xx coops xx