Friday 3 January 2014

It's Friday and Challenge #60 at Friday Sketch Challenge Blog

Morning all

Hope you have had a good holiday and eat loads and enjoyed being with family.

Today is the first post for the New Year here at Friday Sketch Challenge and we have a sketch for you from the lovely Claudia
  

Our Sponsor this fortnight is


Meljen Designs
Welcome to Meljen's Designs

and the prize for the lucky winner is

$5 Gift Certificate

Here is my card which I made for my dear blogging buddy Annie's Dad and should be winging it's way to Australia as I type.


Why not pop over and see what the rest of the design team have designed
and you never know if you enter you might just be picked as a winner

Love Alison xx

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

coops said...

so stunning alison.i love the fun image and fab design :D

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful image brilliant colouring Ginny♥

Unknown said...

Cool image and that sketch is brilliant, gosh I hope I get some time to use it.xxx love annie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, I forgot to say
'wow' my dad will love this card...oh he sure will, though he will be 101 he has a good sense of humor and a wonderful brain, all intact, his heart is good and only his legs are not....thanks sooo much my darling friend.xxxx

Unknown said...

Don't forget I have candy..xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Alison, such a great image and I am sure that Annie's dad is going to love it!
hugs Sue xx

Sandra Carey said...

Great card Love your image to hun Hugs Sandra xx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic card for Wally Alison....such a great image..I'm sure he will love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

Fabulous card Alison, Annie's Dad will love it I'm sure. Carol x

Becky said...

Hi Alison! Fab card, love the fun image :)
Becky x

crafty-stamper said...

fabulous fun image and bet Annies dad will love it -love the sketch layout
carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgeous card Alison, I like the fun image, and the colours.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Alison, such a fun image.
Pauline
x