Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Challenge #68 All things bright and beautiful at Crafting for All Seasons

Hi All

Its a New Year and a New Fortnight over at Crafting for All Seasons so why not pop over and see the wonderful prizes that are going to the lucky winner of this challenge, #68 All Things Bright and Beautiful.

Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter

And the prize is $20.00 Gift Certificate


Here is my card I used Follow me on Fairy Book which I think is so cute, just love all the digital images at the Paper Shelter and now I have discovered them will certainly be buying more.


I added some glamour dust to this to make it look like fairy glitter, also added the unicorn, bunny and flowers and some butterflies.  Why not pop over and see what the rest of the team have come up with such a talented group of ladies, not sure why I am in it lol but love taking part in bringing you these wonderful images.

Will be back blog hopping later.
Loads of love
Alison xxxx

16 comments:

Becky said...

Fab card Alison.
The image is great and I really like how you have added the unicorn.
Becky x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and they goes os well together gorgeous card Ginny♥

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Alison. I love the sweet image and unicorn. Beautiful colours too.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra Carey said...

Such a cute card Hugs Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Hi Alison, my goodness I disappear under Christmas and come out in the New Year to find you on loads of DTs - well done you!!! Just been wandering back over your last few posts - admiring the cards and your soaps (great box by the way). Popped over to have a look at your website as well - very professional looking!

Promise not to leave it so long between visits again!

See you soon,
Sarah

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Alison, I love the image & the colours you've used!
HUgs
Dawn xx

crafty-stamper said...

love the cute images love the papers and embellishments-they wouldn't have asked you if they didn't think your cards were good enough
carol x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Alison, so sweet.
Wendy xx

Carol said...

This is so sweet Alison, gorgeous colours. Carol x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Alison, such a sweet image.
Pauline
x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card Alison, I love the added unicorn, and butterflies, and the bow is really sweet touch.
Cindy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation and love the added glitter, bow and that unicorn is cute...great job. xxx

Bianca said...

That´s such a lovely card Alison! I love the glittering wings! xx Bianca

Jackie said...

Beautiful image and card Alison :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Alison.fab pretty design and colours and I love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely Card wonderful Colors.
Hugs Elfie