Saturday 11 January 2014

Am off Crafting at Rachel's this afternoon

Morning all

How are you today, keeping warm and well I hope.   Had a lovely night's sleep last night the first in ages although very tired just not been able to sleep.

Alan passed his 17th Edition Exam although he reckons it was touch and go as nothing sunk in, but he is just a born worrier I had no qualms about him not passing.

I am off to Rachel's today for a crafty afternoon am going to work on some DT cards so will not be able to post them until the date set, so sorry for being a tease.

But I do have something to show you, what do you reckon to this little favor bag have done it this color so that it shows better than the white.







I have also redesigned my soap packet again, I decided the box I showed you in a previous post would be too much like hard work especially when the orders start coming in, it would of meant my making the blue label for each box and then sticking it down so I thought I would go for something a bit simpler and also could use the labels I already have in stock and are by Avery so already sticky, just a bit of magic worked on publisher and away we go.

This is just a template as I am awaiting card stock to arrive so had to use a pearlised card and it doesn't like the folds I want it to do keep splitting but at least I know what it looks like when put together.

Right am off to have a shower and get my bits and bobs ready to take with me to Rachel's.

Will blog hop later.

Love To All

Ali xx


10 comments:

Julie B said...

Hope you had a profitable session at your friends. Looking forward to working with you over at Fantasy Stampers. :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This looks great love the design Ginny♥

Doreen said...

Love your bag Alison,I hope you have had a fab day.xxx

Chrissy said...

Love your cute bag Alison..will make a lovely gift holder..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra Carey said...

Lovely Bag Hunni Hugs Sandra xx

Sue said...

I love your bag Alison, the handles are a beautiful shape.
I hope you have had a good time at Rachel's.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous bag Alison, I love the handle.
Congratulations to Alan.
I hope you had a lovely afternoon crafting.
Pauline
x

Janice said...

Hope the crafting went well Alison. Love the little favour bags, very cute and well done to Alan passing his exam however I have no idea what exam that is! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Jx

crafty-stamper said...

congrats to Alan for passing exam-and love the favour bags and new soap boxes
carol x

Anonymous said...

Great project, nice box