Tuesday 21 January 2014

Evening Everybody

Hi all

Just a quick blog before I go to bed and try and get some sleep, got my painkillers sorted at the Dr's was it only yesterday seems like years ago, took Bella to the vets today for her annual injections and the vet made her bleed poor love.  She's ok though.

We got wet through walking to the village or Bella walking and me shuffling, had to go the post box was on my knees in agony by the time we got back.

Was asked to go back as the Secretary to the Cornwood Agricultural and Horticultural Show and I said yes and last night was the AGM so I took minutes and spent today trying to sort the files out that the secretary who took over from me 18 months ago dumped outside the Chairman's door at 4am yesterday morning, but cannot find any paperwork pertaining to the 18 months that he had been Secretary.    All files are sorted now and in relevant dates and ready for archiving.

I have a card to show you tonight which was part of a commission for my next door neighbours son's birthday.


Well that's it from me tonight am all up to date with my blogging to my lovely bloggy friends and all my DT blogging caught up with as well.  Need to make some more DT cards and also make some Soap Boxes for packaging the 80 bars of soap that are sitting on my chest of drawers in the bedroom so that I can make room for more soap when I get around to making it.

Night Night

Alison x


8 comments:

Janice said...

Hope u and Bella r both feeling better today. Great male card Alison, love the image. Sounds like a lot of work sorting out your files, well done it completing the task, Jx

Doreen said...

Love the image Alison and great papers....Just gorgeous.xxx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous card for the male variety!! Sounds like you should take a breather Missus, no wonder you are hurting!! Take care xx

Anonymous said...

Very funny Card looks great.
Hugs Elfie

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic masculine card, Alison! How nice to be feeling better and be able to visit blogs again. :-D

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant image and love the papers-hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Unknown said...

Super card! Great character and the papers are fab! Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

stunning male card alison.brilliant fun image and fab design :D

xx coops xx