Monday 27 January 2014

Afternoon Everybody

Hello, its been a dry day here today on Dartmoor or at least for the afternoon it has.  Alan had the day off work today as I had to go for a medical for DWP, just waiting for report now.

Sarah put some ice in the freezer last night and I had heard of Ice candles but never tried to make one before so as I was making a candle for a friend I decided to have a play, these candles are very fragile and so will not be travelling any great distances as I could not guarantee that they would arrive in one bit.  But they do look lovely, this one is scented with Heliotrope and smells gorgeous.

Sorry about the picture its a little dark but you can see the holes in the candle this is where the ice was think they look beautiful.  Well I finally caught up with my DT blogs and my own blogging last night and am off in a sec to see all your wonderful creations since I turned the computer off about 11.30pm.

Alan took Bella out for a long run through the woods earlier this afternoon and when they got back they both got in the shower together both full of mud, poor old Bella looked like a drowned rat lol.

Well am off to look at your wonderful creations.  
Bye for now Alison 

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

S T U N N I N G !

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Alison, Just love your candles...this one gorgeous...great colour....Joolsxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Alison, what a wonderful effect - I just wish I could smell it.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the candle and great effect bet it sounds gorgeous
Carol x

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Alison, such a pretty design and I LOVE the colour.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

This looks gorgeous,pity we didn't have smellyputers.xxx

Unknown said...

Awesome you are amazingly creative...love this and wish I could smell it....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes it smells wonderful, it came in through the open window in the slight breeze....love aNNie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jackie said...

Fabulous candle, looks great :o)
Jackie xx

sue w. said...

Hi Alison, what a fab candle and great idea.
Hope when you get the report it's good news hun.
Hugs Sue W.

coops said...

so stunning alison.i love the effect you have got from the ice and the colour is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx