Tuesday 28 January 2014

Morning All

Hi Everybody

Just a quick post today as I am not feeling too good again, I will not give in to this crazy Fibromyalgia but today I am listening to my body, really tired, headache and very lethargic achy and just generally feeling unwell.  Hate it, Hate it!

Today's make for you is a beaded bookmark, needless to say that this will the only thing beaded I will ever make as my poor fingers and wrists afterwards ached for days, but I did enjoy making it at the time, even though a few curse words were flying around lol.



Am off to do a bit of blog hopping now, to catch up with everyone and then I need to make a thank you card for the staff at the Soap Kitchen who have been so helpful in answering questions regarding the change in my soap as I have bought new moulds.

Bye for now

Alison xxx

8 comments:

Carol said...

Hope things are better for you tomorrow Alison. Love your bookmark. Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful bookmark Ginny x

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Alison, so sorry you're in pain. The bookmark is beautiful but it is such a shame how your fingers and wrists hurt later.

ALI said...

Love the bookmark, shame it gives you so much pain.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Alison. The beads looks so beautiful and I love the design.
Sorry to hear that you are not too good at the moment, I hope you feel better soon.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Your pain has shown us the beauty of your work of art...beading is hard but the end result is amazing...take care.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful bookmark love all the beads and hope you feel better soon
carol x

Jackie said...

Beautiful bookmark. I hope you are soon feeling much better :o)
Hugs, Jackie xx