Sunday 7 November 2021

A Lazy Sunday.

 Afternoon everybody.  Thank you for the lovely comments you have been leaving on my blog they are very much appreciated.

I have had a lazy morning today, reading my book, making some cheese scones to take with me to sewing group tomorrow, then commenting on the wonderful makes over at the https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/. Now catching up with your wonderful blogs and seeing your fantastic makes.

I made this card yesterday using another polkadoodles image and also using Rudolph hope you like it, the papers are also polkadoodles 


 


Side a

Side b

That’s it for today will catch up with you all later.  
Love Alison



9 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful fold,paper and images Alison a brilliant card,I look forward to reading your comments and really appreciate them

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love the shape and the sweet images you've used.
I just love cheese scones, could go one right now, Kate x

Sarah said...

that's fabulous Alison. Just having a backward catch up!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous teepee card,love the cute images and snowflakes
Carol x

Chrissy said...

What a nice way to spend a Sunday Alison..gorgeous sweet card,love the images and colouring and such a lovely design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely work on this card as always, gorgeous image and delightful colours. xxx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card Alison :) In response to your question the Twinklets 'Diamond Dust' is the loose glitter that I dip my flowers into, I use glossy accents on the edges of the petals then dip them in. I bought everything a few years ago but I've seen similar flowers on a website called Sweet Lilac and I bought the clear dew drops on ebay xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alison, adorable images and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Adorable and delightfulx