Thursday 25 November 2021

Just a quickie

 Morning all

Its just gone midnight and I thought I would do a quick post before I go to my bed.  went to sewing class with Sarah tonight, got home around 10pm should be in bed but have restless legs so am waiting for the tablets to kick in otherwise I will be twitching all night.



I will not be around now until either late tomorrow evening or Friday sometime as I am at the Craft4Crafter's show in Bath today leaving home at around 7.30 am and picking friends up on the way.

Take care, keep warm

Alison x


11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful warm colours. x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alison, gorgeous Poinsettias.
I hope you have a super day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

I do love a floral wreath and this Christmas one is beautiful.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful arrangement of poinsettia and gorgeous wreath

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and poinsettia wreath-enjoy the craft show
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Alison and can relate to twitchy legs..awful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Alison, enjoy your craft show, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful Alison the design is gorgeous the flower display looks amazing and it has a wonderful vintage look to it that I love so much, excellent card
hugs
lorraine x

pam said...

Beautiful card Alison.
Pam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautoful, love all the elements

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous traditional card Alison. Hope you had an enjoyable day xx