Thursday 18 November 2021

Trouble commenting on ipad

 Dear all sorry for not being around.  I am at the moment not able to comment from my iPad not sure what’s going on but am feeling crappy after having my covid booster jab yesterday also having chest pains, so am not able to get to the main computer to comment on your lovely blogs.

I am show casing another card that I made last weekend by using Rachel’s embossing folder and sentiment.  I then mat and layered at home and coloured in with water pencils.  


I hope you like it. Love Alison x

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card. Hope you feel better tomorrow, symptoms don’t usually last long

meg said...

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow Alison,a beautifully coloured card,it's a gorgeous embossing folder

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alison, so pretty.
I hope you soon feel better.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Fingers cross your feeling a bit better now, head several people say they felt unwell after their booster. Fortunately I was OK after mine but we're all different.

A lovely traditional card.

B x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Alison, very pretty pencil colouring..hope you feel better soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly Alison, I hope you feel better soon.
Your card is beautiful, gorgeous colours and such pretty colours, Kate x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty. I hope you feel better by now, we can only hope the side effects make it worth it in the long run, im just perking up after mine. Emmax

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous, love the wreath and colour mix. Sorry to hear you have been poorly, I hope you are feeling better now?
Faith x

coldwaters2 said...

Another beauty Alison I really love the image inside all the wonderful floral stamps, gorgeous colours a super make
hugs
lorraine x