Monday 8 November 2021

Busy morning

 I started off today stripping our bed and dusting and cleaning. Also packed my sewing machine, iron, ironing board and other sewing related items in the car ready for this afternoon’s sewing group.

I started to make my next challenge card for polkadoodles.  Have just had lunch and thought I would do a quick post.   So todays card is another pyramid card which I have made for our eldest granddaughter’s 30th birthday


Am entering this card into the https://makethecardschallenge.com/

I will be back later to comment on your lovely blogs.  Keep warm and most of all keep well.  

Love Alison


9 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful summery colours and image Alison,love the colours you used for her and your embellishments,she's beautifully coloured

brenda said...

Certainly need to keep warm Alison, it's perishing here today. Love the shape of your Granddaughters card, I am sure she will love it.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Alison, a pretty image with wonderful colours, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image Alison
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Alison I love the Autumnal colours you have used the image is so pretty so are the papers, card shape and that wonderful flower display, super make,
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Alison, love the pyramid style..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alsin, a fabulous image and lovely colours - I'm loving the pyramid design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cardx

Darlene said...

OMG what a fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!