Sunday 21 November 2021

Housemouse birthday card

 Evening All

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my polkadoodles DT card very much appreciated.  I am working on a project which I hope to show you soon it’s going to be a Christmas present for our eldest granddaughter Nicole


 Our youngest granddaughter Jessica is a Diva 😂 I never know what to get her so always give her money which she says is best as then she can put it towards her designer items that she buys


Well I have made another birthday card using the housemouse cd’s which I have had for years and I hope you like it

Well will pop by your blogs a bit later.  Love Alison xx


11 comments:

meg said...

That poor cat doesn't look at all happy being pampered by the mice,a beautiful birthday card

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and really love cute House Mouse image my grandaughters are now the same -money is best!
Carol x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card

brenda said...

A fun card and sure your Granddaughter will love it.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant colours, lovely design. x

Sarah said...

I'd forgotten how fabulous the House Mouse images are!! A lovely card Alison.

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous image, poor kitty being scrubbed with those little mice, a super design too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

That is exactly what my pure white cat needs,as she has been under the neighbors car and big black stripe of grease from ear to tip of her tail..fabulous fun card Alison..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A super card Alison, such a fun image.
Gorgeous photographs of your Granddaughter.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a beautiful card, love your colouring. What a beautiful Granddaughter you have.
Faith x

creationsnz said...

I have never seen this HM image before, it's great and so much fun. CarolG