Friday 19 November 2021

Trouble commenting

 Hi all 

I am having real trouble commenting on a couple of your blogs if it says comment as Google account not sure why I have tried altering it to my name and url of my blog but it still will not let me comment from my iPad.



I have another card to showcase today and hope you like it very simple card embossed inked and mounted onto very shiny glitter card



Well that’s it from me tonight will go onto main computer tomorrow and catch up with everyone.  P.s it’s a new Polkadoodles Gem of a craft challenge tomorrow.

Love Alison x

8 comments:

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Alison,the hint of blue and silver is a beautiful colour combo

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutley beautiful Alison-sorry can't help with the commenting
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Such a beautiful elegant card. I know one of my friends has a nightmare commenting using her ipad - no idea why though! Emmax

Sarn said...

Beautiful card. Really elegant.

From the screenshot you show, it looks like you're not signed in to your Google account. If you sign in to your blog and use your google email log in, you should be able to comment. Hope this helps? I'm no expert, but this might just solve it?
xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This is stunning Alison.
Faith x

coldwaters2 said...

This has a touch of class to it Alison I think it is because it has the CAS style the sentiment with the sparkle is plenty for this I love it
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alison, so delicate and pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card. I have had that trouble but only when people have embedded comments not a pop up box. You may remember I emailed you and you changed yours.