Tuesday 16 November 2021

Why are there not enough hours in a day

 Morning everybody

Another busy day today, this morning I have to go into Ivybridge which is about 5 miles from where we live to pick up my medication, and go to see a couple who I am giving computer lessons to.  I then need to type up the minutes from a meeting I attended on Friday and distribute them.  I then need to work on the the list for the pensioners fortnightly lunch which is this week and take the numbers down to the local pub so they know how many to cater for.  I also need to pop into Plymouth about 15 miles away as I need to pick up an order from Hobbycraft.

I made another card over at Rachel’s and here it is used a 3d embossing folder and used a brayer to add ink to the folder before putting through the machine to emboss I then glittered the pine cones and added a sentiment.


That’s it for now will pop by your lovely blogs later today

Love Alison

10 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant make Alison,the cones really sparkle against the background

brenda said...

Love the soft greed against the white embossing.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Never enough hours in the day Alison, so frustrating too but your card if just absolutely gorgeous. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow busy day, fab card

cotnob said...

A lovely card Alison, a beautiful embossing folder.
It sounds like you are rather busy today.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Whew! I'm out of breath Alison with what you have to do, hope you enjoy it?
I love your beautiful card.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Alison, love this embossing folder and the lovely soft green..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

A pretty card Alison, lovely design and colours, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card -love all the sparkly embossing
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Such an effective design - fabulously festivex