Tuesday 9 November 2021

Christmas scene

 Afternoon Everybody

Its been a housework day here in Devon, dusting, hoovering, even tidying my craft area lol.  I then came out to make a card wanted to push myself into doing something a bit different, I don't have a lot of crafting supplies but will get there eventually so I have to make do with what I have to hand.

I bought this image from Polkadoodles, I do so love their images.  I have come up with this 

I
I was going through my computer files and finally found my watermark from years ago which the lovely Annie made for me many years ago and although I got rid of all my stash I kept all my computer files with images etc on an external hard drive so am able to use all the digi stamps I bought years ago.  

Sorry waffling.   Well that's it for now will catch up with everybody soon.

Love Alison


10 comments:

meg said...

A fantastic fun card with a wonderful skiing snowman,love the ski run and trees

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Alison love the cute snowman and snowy scene.I sold and gave away 99% of my stash after being so ill in December just keeping basics and favourite stamps plus a few dies I found afterwards in another drawer
carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww, so sweet Alison, he's a gorgeous snowman and I love how you've made you hills, beautifully created card, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Alison, and love you scene and design and great trees..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic and such a pretty card. xx

aussie aNNie said...

I don't remember making you a watermark, must have been years ago....I forgot to mention in my comment above, gosh must have been so long ago...x

Jill said...

Too cute!! Love the trees in the background with the added dimension and depth!

Jill

Tiny Treasure Workshop

cotnob said...

This is lovely Alison, a fun snowman and you have created a lovely scene for him.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant festive car Alison you have brought it to life with the trees and snow loving that cute little image, well done.
hugs
lorraine x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, its really put a big smile on my face this morning. Love the snow. Emmax