Tuesday 2 November 2021

All dressed up


Afternoon everybody

I am showcasing another polkadoodles image fairly plain card for me not sure I like it.

Well all 20 cards are made and delivered it took me around six hours will not be doing it that way again my neck and shoulders are throbbing today after being hunched over the desk licking and sticking.

Only 3 more days until I can tell you my secret (sshhhh).  Will do some commenting when I finish sorting dinner out we are having home made stuffed meatballs in a homemade sticky bbq sauce in spaghetti and covered in melted cheese.   



Well that’s it for today will be by shortly for a blog hop. 
Love Alison x

 

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card I love it and the fabulous image -can't wait to hear your secret lol
Carol x

meg said...

A beautiful CAS card,the image is stunning,your dinner sounds lovely

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card and design Alison, lovely colours and image, Kate x

Sarn said...

I LOVE this pretty card.
Hope your shoulders etc recover soon!
Hugs, Sarn x

brenda said...

A beautifully crafted creation with a really super girly image.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

This is a beautiful card Alison the image is gorgeous your colouring is brilliant I love it
hugs
lorraine x