Saturday 6 November 2021

My Secret is out

 Good morning everybody

I can finally announce what I have been dying to tell you for weeks.  I have applied and was successful at becoming part of the design team for Polkadoodles  Gem of a craft challenge blog. Today is my first post and I used for my backing papers  Winnie White Christmas printable Papers pack 1 for my image I used Rudolph digital stamp also from Winnie White Christmas set.  You can get them here polkadoodles.co.uk

I half embossed a 6 x 6 inch card added a few snowflakes with gems, coloured Rudolph in with my oil based pencils.  I loved making this card.  Why not pop along and join in with the fortnightly challenge.  I may even comment on your creations.



I have had to turn comment moderator on I am sorry for this but am getting tons of spam on my blog so please bear with me.  Thanks in advance

Love Alison

16 comments:

meg said...

Congratulations Alison a beautiful first card for your DT,a wonderful image and layout

brenda said...

Well done Alison and great card, Nikki's artwork is great, I was one of her girls a few years back.

B x

NGCARDS said...

Congratulations Alison! This is a beautiful card :) Thanks also for the lovely comments you've left on my blog recently :) xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Congratulations on your new DT Alison.Great card love the wonky angles and cute image.I have had quite a few spam messages too lately
Carol x

Sarn said...

Congratulations on your DT position. Love the first card you've created as part of the team.
Hugs, Sarn x

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Alison on becoming part of the design team.
Your card is so sweet, lovely design and colours, Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Alison ... just loving your cute little Rudolph card what a great image and congratulations of your design team for polkadoodles ... well done ... hope all is well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx(ps thank you for visiting my blog)

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Alison, that is exciting news and started off with a gorgeous card, what a sweet little reindeer..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Alison, such a cute image.
Congratulations on your new DT spot, well deserved.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jules said...

Hi Alison

Fabulous news! Many congratulations.

Your first DT card is lovely. Great image and layout!

Have fun and well done!

Love Jules xx

Sarah said...

Oh Well Done Alison. What a fabulous team to be part of and a brilliant debut Dt piece. Looking forward to seeing your future makes x

coldwaters2 said...

OH WOW CONGRATULATIONS I am so thrilled for you Alison and what a lovely debut card I feel so excited for you it sounds a great team to work with they have some beautiful images, I have been over to take a look, lol, I love your card design super work
hugs
lorraine x

Jill said...

Fantastic image and card! love the snowflake center embellishments! Excited to be on the Gem of a Craft Challenge Team with you :)!

-Jill

Tiny Treasure Workshop

Jane Savage said...

So great to have you join us, Alison! Love this design, the paper layers look fab! xx

EmmaT said...

Congrats Alison on your DT spot. Adorable card and image. Emmax

creationsnz said...

Congratulations - a great DT to be on! Well done you! CarolG