Wednesday 17 November 2021

Another busy day

 No time for card making at the moment as I have another busy day ahead.  This morning is the weekly coffee stop to which I chauffeur a group of senior citizens too and then bring them home they are all a really good bunch and I do have a laugh they are so saucy at times.  I then have to make spaghetti bolognaise with a vegetable option to take to Sarah’s as this evening is our sewing course.  But before that I have my covid booster jab but even though I have an appointment the wait time can be over an hour and there is nowhere to sit so by the time I have got to having the jab done my back will be killing me.

Todays card is another one that I made at Rachel’s house on Saturday using a clarity stamp stencil which I love and just had delivered.



Rather than use a silhouette image I decided a rainbow one to brighten up a dull day.  I hope you like it.

Lots of love
Alison

7 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful idea to use rainbow colours on this beautiful stamp and CAS card

cuilliesocks said...


What gorgeous colours and a lovely image and card, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the beautiful rainbow coloured image-wow what a busy day hope you enjoyed your sewing/spag bol and hope you didn't have to wait too long for your jab
Carol x

cotnob said...

A super card Alison, I love the rainbow tree, a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cards Alison with the tree and birds and those fabulous colours, beautiful..take a folding chair with you, or hope you did for you covid..I do...

Luv CHRISSYxx

EmmaT said...

Delightful happy designx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the colours in this beautiful rainbow card Alison.
Faith x