Sunday 14 November 2021

Lovely Morning Crafting

 Hi everybody

I went over to my crafty friend Rachel’s yesterday morning for a catch up and play as I still don’t have much in the way of stamps, ink or embossing folders yet Rachel is kind enough to let me use her stuff for which I am so grateful.

I bought this stamp at the Exeter craft extravaganza in September and thought I would use it to make this card very simple card to make think the stamp is a woodware one I added some glitter to make the flowers pop.




I am busy until Tuesday as tomorrow morning going over to a friends house to give her computer lessons, in the afternoon I have my sewing group.  So will catch up with you all probably Monday evening.

Love Alison

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is quite simply a beautiful creation Alison
hugs
lorraine x

meg said...

A CAS layout to showcase your beautiful image perfectly,a stunning card

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Alison love the beautiful poppies and added glitter.Enjoy your day tomorrow
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful stamps and gorgeous rich colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

A beautifully stylish creation with the Poppies.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is stunning Alison, I love the shine on the poppies. A gorgeous design.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful floral card, love the simple design, Kate x

cotnob said...

A lovely card Alison, a gorgeous stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x