Friday 26 November 2021

Poinsettia Card

 Evening everybody

Well I had a lovely day yesterday and bought a load of stash but too much to show, it took about two hours to drive from here to the show ground, left home around 07.30 am and arrived home around 6pm so a really long day, I went to bed after dinner around 7.30pm and slept right the way through until 7am this morning.

Had a fairly quiet day today, had to go to Hobby Craft this morning as I  needed a zip and some thread to make my skirt also bought some for Sarah too whilst I was there and of course walking around the shop picked more stuff up lol.

Anyway here is a card I made today using the Crafters Companion Poinsettia die I have put a bit of sparkle of the flowers plus the writing using of course CC sparkle pens and then added a pearl gem to make the cards pop.  I just have to do the insert for it.

Am just off to cook dinner just a quick and easy one tonight, gammon, egg, mushroom, chips and peas, this is one of Alan's favourite meals.  




Will catch up with you again tomorrow.  

Love Alison xx

7 comments:

meg said...

Lots of beautiful sparkle here,love the poinsettia and your layout,pleased to read that you had a great day out

cuilliesocks said...

Pleased you had a lovely day out yesterday Alison.
Your card is beautiful, lovely poinsettia and gorgeous sparkle, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and poinsettias
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Wow a lovely card, so love this one, and fabulous colours of it too.. Great deco's with the pretty poinsettia's x xx

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Alison, beautiful Poinsettias, I'm glad you had a good day, sounds like you tired yourself out.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Beautiful Poinsettias Alison, they really pop against the white.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a beautiful creation Alison the Poinsettias look amazing and I can see the sparkle I love the trellis work behind it and the sentiment a fabulous festive card
hugs
lorraine x