Monday 1 November 2021

Busy Morning

 Hi Everyone

Its been a busy morning here in the Jeatt household, sorting through paperwork which needs shredding some of it dating back to 1992 why do I keep stuff that long?     I have also made a cake to take to the sewing group this afternoon just a quick vanilla sponge with jam and buttercream.

I have nearly caught up on your blogs after being absent for a couple of days.  I have decided I need to make cards out of my comfort zone but am not sure where to begin, I need to get into stencilling and stamping so am going to check out a few sites that's if they are still in business a lot of the card making suppliers I used to use have disappeared.  

I made up some male cards for Sarah to take into work, here is my first one, the elephant came from a Jayne Netley Mayhew CD which I have had for years hope you like it



I had a phone call tonight from the company that Sarah works for Plymouth Community Homes they are a housing association but also do new builds and a couple of weeks ago they asked if I would make new home cards when they sell their new builds of course I said yes and tonight they asked if I would make 20 cards.  I have made the first 15 and will finish the other 5 in the morning feeling pleased with myself.

That’s it for tonight will catch up tomorrow with everyone 

Alison


8 comments:

meg said...

You're well on the way to the 20 cards Alison,where do you find the time?
Love your elephant topper and backing paper,a card suitable for any occasion

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, loving the elephant topper. x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Alison, a gorgeous image.
Sounds like you've been busy, well done, you should be pleased with yourself.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card, fab ellies. Well done on the new home makes

crafty-stamper said...

Well done on the new home cards. I love the elephant topper and great P.paper.I have just made a red velvet cake waiting for it to cool before I add the rich cream cheese icing and filling
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Love your beautiful elephants Alison and what a great little job making new home cards, awesome, congratulations..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous elephant image and a brilliant male card Alison.
Well done on your commissioned cards, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Alison this is amazing that image is awesome so is the background superb work
hugs
lorraine x