Sunday 31 October 2021

An umbrella day


Evening all

Sorry not been around commenting on your posts but went out last night and these days it takes me a couple of hours to look anything near human lol.  Went to a spiritualist evening with a friend never attended one before as it’s not really my thing but it was fun not that I had anyone from the other side visit or want to talk to me thank goodness.

Then today we went to Sarah’s to measure up the size of table she wants her dad to make for her kitchen.  I made a card before we went it’s another digi image from Polkadoodles the backing paper is one I made myself using Lindy’s Magicals. I then added a few flowers and sentiments



 Alan is lying next to me in bed snoring his head off whilst I type this gonna poke him in a minute either that or put the pillow over his head lol.   Well that’s it from the Jeatt household if you don’t hear from me it will be because I’m in prison after getting an all male jury but if you do hear from me it’s because I got an all female jury and they understand the trial and tribulations of 47 years of marriage lol.


Love 

Alison

7 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous colourful background and beautiful image,only colouring her hair and skin a wonderful idea

cuilliesocks said...

I love this gorgeous image and how you've used colour on it, a fabulous card Alison, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous background.If you need an alibi get in touch lol
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely image and fabulous colouring Alison, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and fabulous style....x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Alison, a lovely image and you have created a fabulous background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Alison you are funny, I always end up sleeping in the recliner chair when my Dave starts to snore not used to it not after being on my own for so many years, lol, Alison that image is so beautiful the papers and flowers are a perfect addition
hugs
lorraine x