Tuesday 5 October 2021

Sarah’s Card

 Afternoon All, 

Just sitting down with a cup of coffee and a low calorie biscuit because I am dieting.  I am in the process of making Sarah’s tote but thought I would show her birthday card, as she doesn’t log in on my blog I used a Dr Digi digital stamp that I bought many moons ago Sarah is going to murder me when she see’s it lol.

I used an 8x8 card stock and papers from stock.  Coloured her in with crafters companion triblend pens hope you like her.    Not sure if I need to add anything or leave it like it is what do you reckon my wonderful crafty pals


I am entering this card in the following challenges


http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/     (Through the craft room door)

https://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/



I am also in the middle of a couple of Christmas cards but need to finish them off first.

Well that’s it for me today will check and comment on your posts later.   Alison x

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun image and hope Sarah thinks so too lol.My family don't read my blog either -how rude although we could share all their embarrassing moments lol.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Ha ha ha, fabulous fun card Alison..awesome..

luv CHRISSYxx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card and image, so made me smile this morning. Thank you for your visits to my blog. Emmax

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, oh Alison this is such a fabulously FUN card what a great image and colouring, smashing make
hugs
lorraine x

meg said...

a fabulous fun beautifully coloured Dr. Digi image, it should make her smile

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Alison, a super image and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x