Sunday 17 October 2021

I have a secret and made cards

 Afternoon all


I have a secret shhhh and I’m dying to tell but I have to wait just a little longer so watch this space, I am so excited.  

Todays card I found in my box of made cards, not sure why I haven’t shown it, can’t even remember when I actually made it.  

I am just about to make Banana and Choc Chip muffins for tomorrow’s sewing group.  If anyone wants the recipe let me know and I will create a recipe page.



Well that’s it from me today, very short post, will check everyone’s lovely creations later today when I actually sit down for more than 10 mins.


Alison x

15 comments:

meg said...

What beautiful colours you chose for your image and papers,the embellishments are gorgeous and your sentiment makes me think she's been up to mischief

brenda said...

Sounds like you are bursting with that secret. A pretty girly card.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful girly card love the image and sentiment.Can't wait to hear your secret
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Alison, Kate 💖

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Alison xx

NanaConnie said...

Love this one, Alison, regardless of how long ago you made it. So happy you shared it! Wish I was close enough to grab one of those muffins. They sound wonderful. :-D

Lisa xx said...

I am terrible at secrets, so you are doing very well, I hope you will let us all in on your news soon...in the meanwhile, this is such a sweet card

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and look forward to your news. xx
[a new design team?]

Sarn said...

Lovely card.
Intrigued by the secret you’re bursting to share.
Damn the recipe - just pass me a muffin already!!!!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sarn said...

PS: I’ll make you a mug of hot choc to go with the muffin - fairs fair!!!! X

cotnob said...

A pretty card Alison, a sweet image and beautiful flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo Alison can't wait to hear your secret, love your card Alison such a cute image the flower display looks amazing a smashing make, I would love to have the recipe for your cakes please
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Cant wait to know your secret.. the mind boggles and lovely card today, I remember these images, so adorable..

Luv CHRISSyxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Darn I have put the recipe up in pages on my blog. Alison x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarn I hate predictive text