Monday 4 October 2021

 Evening everybody


Not posted for a couple of days, I run a craft group every Monday afternoon so have been preparing for that.  

I am in the process of making our youngest daughter Sarah a craft tote so have made and covered a notebook for her, bought some fat quarters, tape measure pins, etc etc to put into the tote.  I have also been making a couple of cards but can’t post them just yet as I need to put finishing touches to them.

I have made a card for a friend who is horsey mad and when I saw this image she immediately came to mind



As some of you know I love sewing and I recently finished a quilt for our great granddaughter Darcy’s bed 
Here is a photo of it


I also thought I would show you a picture of the boss she is 11 years old and certainly rules the roost.  



I will try and finish the two cards I started today and post tomorrow but I also must do some sewing and at least finish one of the many projects I have on the go at the moment.

Catch up again soon.  Alison x

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Alison thank you for popping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment. Alison I love your card a great image and it made me smile that quilt looks awesome so does your little doggy she is the same as my little girl Jess she rules the roost as well, lol,
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the fun image, a beautiful quilt you made your Great Granddaughter and love the pic of the Boss!
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Great and lovely card Allison and I just love the boss. xx

cotnob said...

Sounds like you have been rather busy Alison, your card is fabulous, such a fun image and your quilt is beautiful, it looks like a lot of hard work.
It's the 'Boss' that steals the show though, she is beautiful and looks like she is good at posing for a photograph, we have two gorgeous black labs and love them to bits, they certainly do take over though don't they!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card for your friend, such a cute chubby pony, love the quilt and the Boss sitting there like he owns the place, so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

EmmaT said...

Wonderful fun card, another fab image. Beautiful quilt and i have a furry boss too:-) Emmax