Sunday 24 October 2021

Beautiful butterfly

Afternoon All

I had a wonderful day yesterday left Rachel’s about 1.45pm then went straight to Sarah’s had some lunch then got ready to go pictures, the film was excellent.  We got back to Sarah’s around 8.30 had a quick supper then watched The Martian excellent film don’t know why I have never sat and watched this.

So whilst I was at Rachel’s yesterday she gave a masterclass of colouring images because we all know it’s not my strong point so I just need to practice now.  Rachel stamped this image for me to practice and here is my second attempt


Am shattered now so am resting up as I have a busy week ahead.  Will catch up with your wonderful blogs after my cup of tea. 

Love Alison


9 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful rainbow of colours on the gorgeous image Alison a great card.Pleased to read you enjoyed your night out with your daughter

crafty-stamper said...

Glad you enjoyed your day.Love your card and beautifully coloured butterfly
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful card and your colouring is lovely.
Sounds like you had a fab time with your Daughter, Kate x

Christi Conley said...

Beautiful coloring!! I struggle with it as well and know we are our own worst enemies! I say share, share, share! You did a stunning job!! Crafty Hugs, Christi, River of Creativity DT

brenda said...

A lovely creation as always Alison, it's a beautiful Butterfly.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Alison this is gorgeous I love that image also the fabulous colours you have used, practice makes perfect as they say Alison, lol, enjoy your rest
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

I LOVED the Martian Alison, such a great movie and I love your beautiful butterfly too, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours, fabulous card. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hi Alison seems you got a couple of scammers? You can delete their comments!
I love your colouring and the gorgeous colouring a Beautiful card. I saw the Martian a long while ago, yes it was good. I'm glad you enjoyed your night, it sounds lovely.
Faith x