Friday 29 October 2021

It’s Christmas again

 Evening all

Thought I would do a quick post before getting dinner.  We have finally put the shed/craft area put back together again after having a good sort out, how anyone can collect so much crap I don’t know.

My Christmas tree die that I ordered came today so think I will be getting a lot of use out of that.  We are going to Sarah’s tomorrow she wants her dad to make a table for her kitchen, so I will be taking all the cards I have made for her to take to work and sell, not that I ever see the money she collects lol.

Todays card is a digi image from Polkadoodles the trees is from an embellishment digi image also from polkadoodles which I printed in different sizes and cut around. 


I will be back after dinner to comment on your wonderful projects.

Love Alison x


7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ah she is so cute and love the colours

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute image and tree-I keep having a declutter not that you can see much difference!
Carol x

meg said...

An absolutely adorable girly card,love your image and embellishments,had a clear out today,doesn't seem to have made much difference

cuilliesocks said...

A really sweet image and a fabulous designed card Alison, lovely colours too, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Alison I had to smile about the collection of 'crap' crafters do that I am always trying to cut down on my odds and ends of card and paper but as soon as I get rid of one pile another one just as big appears, lol, on a different note I absolutely adore this festive creation the image, papers and trees look lovely a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, and love your Christmas tree die, I can never find a nice one...xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Alison, love the new tree, I have so many tree dies it is quite strange,I think I'm a tree die hoarder..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx