Friday 15 October 2021

Cardmaking and craft Challenge at Polkadoodles

 Afternoon all

Today I am showcasing an image I bought from Polkadoodles to make Darcy’s Birthday card, although her birthday is not until February.  I also wanted to join in with their Friday Challenge week42 anything goes.

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

Am having a lazy day today so have only made the one card hope you enjoy.  

I am trying to take better photo’s think I may need a lighter background.  I used silver Miri card, backing paper was a kit years ago from hunkydory, I had the die which I cut from paper stash added a few pearls to my beautiful Winnie Mermaid Mermazing kisses digi download, coloured using crafter companion triblend pens.  I then added some sparkle pens to add a bit of glam.



Am off to enjoy my coffee will catch up with everyone later today


Alison x

10 comments:

meg said...

Everything about your card is beautiful and girly ,a beautifully coloured image teamed with a gorgeous paper and fantastic embellishments,this will be a keepsake card.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful girly card love the seahorse border die and really cute image.The light is rubbish at the moment for taking pics I have tried light backgrounds/dark backgrounds even my daylight lamp is not much use at the moment seems to wash the colours out
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet, it's a gorgeous card Alison, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Alison, I love all underwater and nautical projects, gorgeous die with the seahorse and gorgeous card...have a great weekend..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Alison, a beautiful image and lovely die cut border - a fabulous, girly card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Alison I love the image and how you have coloured her but I must admit my eye was first caught by that Seahorse die cut at the side it looks gorgeous a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Sarn said...

SOOO cute! x

NanaConnie said...

Oh, how cute, Alison! Wonderful how you paired the undersea die cut with the ocean floor strip at the bottom. Very clever.

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card. x

EmmaT said...

Adorable card and image. Emmax