Wednesday 27 October 2021

Variation upon a theme

 Hi all

Once again thank you for your lovely comments, they are so appreciated.  It’s been a busy couple of days trying to sort my crafting area into a more manageable space.  I have been crafting at the kitchen table as there was no room for a table in my craft area but Alan has built me a foldaway table so now I can leave my mess if I have not finished a project lol.  We have done one side of the area but the other side will be done tomorrow as we are moving our large fridge freezer out of my little cubby and putting the small under counter freezer in its place and putting shelves above it, gotta keep the old bugger busy and out of mischief lol xx 


Anyway I have another butterfly card for you today this is using a woodware stamp that Rachel stamped up for me on Saturday when I was over at her house playing last Saturday.  



We are having stew for dinner tonight as it’s been raining on and off all day here it’s been cooking in the slow cooker all day and is smelling blooming lovely.

Will catch up with everyone after dinner

Bye for now

Alison xx

8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Hope you get sorted soon and stew sounds nice to me!Love the beautiful butterfly stamp and great CAS card
Carol x

meg said...

Beautiful colours and CAS card,it'll be great to have more craft space lucky you to have such a considerate hubby

Chrissy said...

You will love your new space Alison and I love your beautiful butterfly with it's gorgeous colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully coloured butterfly card Alison, lovely design too, Kate x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Alison, a gorgeous butterfly - I hope you get your craft area sorted.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Alison loving this gorgeous card that image is a real beauty you have done it so well. I am always trying to tidy up my craft space, lol, it doesn't work, my friend came up to see me today as she wanted me to do some online stuff for her she took one look at my desk and asked me how did I find anything, lol, how do you answer a non crafter, they would never understand, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

So lovely the butterfly is really gorgeous. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautifully done, love the butterfly