Friday 8 October 2021

Hungover Hannah

 Evening all

Made a card for our youngest daughter Sarah’s friend Carole Anne who is visiting us here in Devon from London.  It’s her birthday tomorrow so I quickly made a card for her using Dr Digi’s Hungover Hannah image and coloured using Crafters Companion Triblend pen.   My colouring leaves a lot to be desired but as they say practice makes perfect (although maybe not in my case lol).   Papers are from my stash.

So here is my masterpiece lol


I have also been making some Christmas cards and will post them when I have finished them off.

Bye for now Alison x


6 comments:

meg said...

I hope Carol Anne loves Hungover Hannah she's brilliant,love the colours and papers you used

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and image-your colouring and shading looks fine to me
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, brilliant fun card Alison I love your choice of image and your colouring, the papers and card design are ACE
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

This is adorable, lovely colours, papers and awesome design. Happy Saturday. x

cotnob said...

A super card Alison, a fun image - I hope Carole Anne has a good sense of humour!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Ha ha ha..those were the days and every time I said WHY? Fabulous fun card..

Luv CHRISSYxx