Saturday 9 October 2021

No Layers

 Well another card today go me lol.   I would like to enter this card into the Following challenge blog

https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/



This little cutie comes from Pink Gems which I bought years ago and as I love owls thought I would use it for this challenge.   

Alan and I have had a busy day today, went to buy wood as we are building a fire surround to house our calor gas fire as the only heating we have is storage heaters and by 4 o’clock in the afternoon the heat has left them, so we bought a calor gas fire but it’s an eyesore so decided to sort it out, we only have electric in the village so this is the best way we have of keeping warm.  Will post pictures when finished.   


Am finishing off now

Catch you all again soon


Alison

 

9 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant one layer card Alison,he looks very festive in his scarf and hat,you've used both my favourite birds today love owls and robins.With my design team that in ,Thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge.

Chrissy said...

Your little Owl is adorable Alison,fabulous colouring.. glad you getting your heating sorted..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and loving the beautiful colours. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the cute owl.That must be a pain only having electric but good to hear you are getting heating sorted
Carol x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Alison, such a cute image.
I hope your fire keeps you nice and warm, we have a wood burner in our sitting room, it certainly keeps us nice and cosy.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how adorable this is Alison I love that cute image the colours are perfect nothing else is needed. The wood surround sounds so lovely, I bet it will look so cosy when you have finished
Hugs
lorraine x

EmmaT said...

Adorable card and image. We only have storage heaters too, good idea to make your gas heater more presentable. Emmax

Dawn Phillips said...

He's so cute. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x