Tuesday 12 October 2021

Not a straight line in sight

 Afternoon everyone


Hope you are all keeping well.   Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my quilt and other bits and bobs. 

I have made another Christmas card today and could not cut a straight line to save my life, the amount of paper wasted could not say.

The image is a stamp from Woodware which I bought at Westpoint, Exeter in September, so here is my wonky card lol

I am in the middle of painting the frame for the calor gas fire that Alan has built its had three coats of paint so far, hopefully that is enough, looking for screws now to fit the top and base on.  Will post picture when complete.


Alison x

7 comments:

meg said...

Everything is a happy accident in crafting it's got to be fun and not taken too seriously,love your tower of snowmen and fabulous backing paper

crafty-stamper said...

That's because it's handmade,put images on at wonky angles at no-one any the wiser lol.Great card and love the happy snowmen
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Alison this is such a fun, festive creation I love Woodware stamps and this one is no exception they look so happy, I am afraid I have to admit I can not cut a straight line to save my life even with a trimmer I still get it wrong, lol, I think you have done a great job with this one
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Cute festive card, love those stacked snowmen. x

EmmaT said...

Wonky is good...think we all do wonky now and then, some of my cards looked great until i look at them again in the morning:-) Gorgeous festive card, those snowmen are such fun. Emmax

cotnob said...

A fun card Alison, I love the stack of jolly snowmen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Ha ha, great image and fabulous card Alison..I don't think I have cut a straight line in my life..

Luv CHRISSYxx