Wednesday 13 October 2021

Fire surround

 Morning all

Well the fire surround is finished, I have such a clever hubby even if I do spend most of my time thinking of ways to murder him without getting caught lol ( I do love him really).  So here is a picture 



Not too bad a job and of course my paintwork is a dream ha ha.

Sarah came over for a birthday tea made her a veggie chilli and we had a meat one, she loved her sewing tote bag and is showing it on her Facebook page so will probably end up making more for her friends. 

I will post later again today with another card so that’s it for now catch you later.   

Alison x


7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very very cozy in time for your winter. x

EmmaT said...

It looks fabulous Alison - great ideax

meg said...

Your fire surround is beautiful Alison, you both made a wonderful piece of furniture for your heater

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Alison that looks fantastic and very chic, love the colour and that candlestick top notch work from both you and your hubby
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

Your fire surround looks great Alison, I hope your new fire keeps you nice and warm.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Your fire surround looks brilliant and love your fabulous candle stick-if you ever need an alibi you know where I am lol
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Looks fabulous Alison, clean and fresh and all ready for the chilly nights...

Luv CHRISSYxx