Saturday 9 October 2021

Christmas Cards

 I bet by the time we get to Christmas will be sick of the sight of Christmas Cards (nah not really lol).  I love Christmas.  Have a couple of cards to show you today  the first one I made a couple of years ago and found it half finished in my stack of cards.  The rest I made over the last few days but finished them yesterday afternoon.








Well that’s it for now have to rush this morning as we have to be out the door by 10ish but will be back to show you more Christmas cards tomorrow

Alison x



8 comments:

meg said...

Three fabulous Christmas cards, the girly LOTV card is a beauty,the gnome and reindeer perfect for a guy and the robins a wonderful traditional card

cotnob said...

A fabulous set of Christmas cards Alison, they are all beautiful but I especially like the Robin - I have a bit of a thing about Christmas cards with a Robin on them.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

Three beautiful festive cards Alison I love them the images and designs are wonderful I do have to admit I am rather partial to Robins and that card stands out for me, I am already getting fed up with making festive cards, lol, but I know I will continue because I have several orders for them.
hugs
lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! I have just been visiting your projects and cards, what wonderful work Alison. I couldn't lose out on missing anymore so I'm now a follower.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Three beautiful cards Alison really love the girly LOTV one
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Three gorgeous Christmas cards Alison, I love making them once I get the container open and start rummaging through my stuff..

Luv CHRISSYxx

NanaConnie said...

These are wonderful, Alison! You've been busy. :-D

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards. Emmax