Thursday 28 October 2021

Stag


Morning all

I am scheduling this post as have an early start swapping freezers over, or at least I will be getting in the way whilst Alan does the lifting and shifting, we also go shopping on a Thursday and it’s a must go day as we are running low on milk.  

Todays card is made from the remainder of a card which a friend cut out a stag and I made a stencil of the cut out area but as I don’t have many inks yet had to use what was to hand, this is what I came up with.



 Will be back later today to comment on all your wonderful creations.  Enjoy your day.

Love Alison x

5 comments:

meg said...

You chose beautiful colours for your stencilled stag,a great idea to save the blank,a beautiful CAS card

crafty-stamper said...

Love the majestic stag and the negative made a great stencil
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

So majestic Alison, a lovely card, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Alison this is quite simply beautiful I love the Stag image they are so regal looking and a must for a festive card
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

He is so regal and wonderful Alison, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx