Saturday 23 October 2021

Not a card in sight

 Morning all


I have a very busy day today but a good one.   This morning I am off to play with my crafty friend Rachel will post my makes on Sunday.

Then this afternoon and evening I will be with our youngest daughter Sarah we are going to see Dune at the Vue Cinema in Plymouth and as I will be staying at her place will probably have a late night as we will have a film fest in front of the fire with our feet up but no popcorn as we are both trying to lose weight.

Best of all she has a very deep bath that I can have a long soak in with bubbles lol  we only have a shower at home I do miss a bath but it’s so hard now to get in and out of  lol.

Sarah







I am showcasing today a cot quilt I made for our great nephew,  I just love this one so easy to make as the sheep are appliquéd on hope you like it



Well am off to Rachel’s catch up with you all later and will post again tomorrow

Alison

6 comments:

meg said...

Your quilt is a beauty love the colours and fabrics,most of all the sheep. Have a great crafty morning with your friend and evening with your daughter

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful quilt and love all the sheep,enjoy your day and especially the bath!
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such beautiful work Alison, have a great time at your daughters, my son is a huge fan of the original Dune, I hope this version will live up to the original? Enjoy your soak.
Faith x

Sarah said...

That cot quilt is beautiful Alison. Hope you enjoy your film and bubble bath!! x

cuilliesocks said...

Your quilt is gorgeous Alison, beautifully sewn. I hope both you and your daughter have a super night, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful quilt with the cute coloured sheep Alison and hope you have/had a wonderful time with your Daughter and a good long soak..

Luv CHRISSYxx